Sunday, December 4, 2011

Adieu, Cheri Lecteurs

Dearest, Darlingest, Most Idiotic Miss Lily Evans:
You removed the permissions.
You placed unlawful claims against my loyalty to the light.
You insulted the side on which you said I belonged.
You threatened me.

You're lucky if you ever even get to LeakyCon, and if you do, I'm not sitting on the plane with you, nor am I meeting up with you anywhere.

If any souls are gone, if any lives disappear, if any Dementors are found in the vicinity, it will not be for me. I will not be gone.
-Miss Victoire Delacour Weasley
Former Co-Owner of Hogwarts Kitchens

3 comments:

  1. I'm not setting Dementors on you, though the Ministry might.
    I WILL go to LeakyCon.
    I find it hilarious that you put 'loyalty to the light souls' as a tag when you have been a self proclaimed deatheater for several months (may i think) : )
    You will get the permissions back soon so long as you stop changing the font to various rediculousnesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Evans:
    Your grammar is atrocious and your spelling is hurting my eyes.
    -Victoire Delacour Weasley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was 3/4 of the way asleep when I wrote that Miss Weasley. But if it bothers you so much then I will keep doing it, even now that I am awake. And Mrs. Potter would be the correct way do address me, considering your age and social status.

    ReplyDelete